George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Monday, October 1, 2012

Homework Please....



Here I sit, pondering what to hand in for my homework assignment,and I am drawing a blank. I have ordered possible candidates for the scholarly articles via interlibrary loan, and received one back today. I read the abstract before ordering it, and couldn't have been more pleased. It was to do with the ancient textiles of Asia...so I thought. NO!

Today, this article came back and was made available to me. It is extremely informative and well written by definite experts; about the care of ancient textiles. Okay, back to the drawing board. Two articles, 35-50 words about the two of them, and the bibliography in the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS). We will be told which article has been assigned to us from the two we submit for consideration, and then must prepare a 13-17 minute PowerPoint presentation on it to present to the class....time to put on my thinking cap! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Published within the last 20 years, peer reviewed, 10 or more pages in length, and interesting, on any topic about East Asia...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment