George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Friday, October 12, 2012

Whose Homework Comes First?

Yes, I and my three children are all in college, all living in the same home, and share ideas and our course highs and lows with each other. When the parent (me)is still looked to for help with an assignment, yet I have an assignment as well....whose homework comes first? The mom in me sits and wants to assist; the student in me wants to be left alone to knuckle down to my own work. Our solution tonight? Sharing the study space, and getting her off to a solid understanding so I can have the rest of the weekend to dive in to my studies....

Parenting is an adventure, that never really ends until you draw you last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment