George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Laughing at Life, and One's Self

Well, I found my articles that I was fretting over, and made certain everything was ready to go. Oh, I was two days early. All that pressure on myself in order to be drawing a questioning look from my fellow classmate as to why I thought it was due today. She sweetly reminded me what a syllabus was, and what our syllabus reflected. Oh, yes, I also have many extra articles to choose from since I went on my research spree. The internet is full of research opportunities, and if you enjoy learning about various subjects, with a click of a button, you too can learn about the evolution of Public Relations in modern Japan. How on earth I discovered some of the articles, I could not tell you.

So, here I sit, in a quiet house with three adult children now in school and work, and me, a student with homework, a midterm this week, and two next week. I have to laugh at how I wanted this moment to come for so long, when the worry and pressure of "drive me here mom" or "hey, do you have any extra money for...?" Well, the money part still happens on occasion, but much less frequently. The children are grown up, and I am learning what it means to play again; as time marches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment