George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fuzzy Slippers

Years ago, I found a pair of slippers on sale by Emu. They are constructed with the soft sheepskin inside, and a waterproof sole. I would always wear socks or wander about barefoot in the house, but was never a slipper fiend until I found these. It was as though comfort was waiting to envelop me when I slid my foot in and the warmth made me visibly relax. It is a physical and mental experience at the same time.

I used to think that all of those corny television shows showing the dogs fetching slippers, or a man in his smoking jacket with slippers on his feet were simply ridiculous. Well, just try getting my slippers now. I know where to find them when they go missing...one of my daughters' rooms.