George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Writing Objectives

Well, I am taking an two anthropology courses, one public relations, and one project management. All of them require reading and executing projects, disseminating information, and writing papers. Project management and public relations, coincidentally this week, both required writing objectives. However, both sets objectives are very different.

In project management I am writing objectives based on what is within scope, outside of scope, and deliverables. In public relations, I am writing objectives for a campaign that are relating to promoting an idea or product to the public sphere. Although the SWOT analysis is utilized, and many theories coincide between the two classes...I have to really remember which hat I am wearing when I sit down to write. Quiet and focus have become my two necessities this semester. Now, for my anthropology PowerPoint tomorrow, 2nd mid-term next week, and 10 page rough draft of my paper...nah, I'm not busy...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment