George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Saturday, August 7, 2010

You Never Know....

So, this post is finding me on my first vacation as an adult of my lifetime, for an extended period of time. Of course, in order to take this "vacation", much planning was involved to have the bills paid prior to leaving, monies for time here, staying with friends, and wrapping my mind around finally following my feet to where they want and need to travel. I am loving Australia!

To date, I have ventured to Watson's Bay, from North Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach, Mrs. Macquarie's Chair/Bushwalk to Sydney Harbor to the Opera House, Camp Cove, Darling Harbor and the Maritime Museum. I am on my way to yoga in a bit with my host. Life is good! More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment