George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Monday, August 23, 2010

I am happy...

I am happy, and have been told that it is showing. I am healthy, much more stress free, and seeing a future with joy, optimism, and nothing but possibility. Regardless of any news of illness, financial issues, or trivial tantrums thrown by kids....I am better able to deal with them than I was last year at this time. Why? I have learned to let the water roll off my back like a duck...so to speak :) At least, I hope so.

This week, I am reorganizing my house to be ready with a study spot for me, a little corner of my rabbit hutch home devoted to homework for University...and I couldn't be more pleased!!!! I am finding that the more I follow the course to education and open myself up to new ideas and experiences, the happier I become. In reflection of my happiness, the kids are also happier and relaxed as well.

I encourage everyone to find their bliss, follow their joy, and keep their smile on. A little bit of happiness goes a long way I am finding....

No comments:

Post a Comment