George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Smell Australia...

I smell Australia....what does that mean? Well, to me, it is a myriad of things. I have been unpacking and going through the bits in my luggage. The clothes I laundered and hung out to dry on the clothesline smell like North Bondi...of sea, fresh air, and sunshine. Can I really smell ALL of those things? Well, maybe not specifically, but certainly, the fragrance of the clothing is an embedded memory of all of those things, and more.

Coffee....yes, I smell coffee, and the organic bakery, along with the new clothes smell of the shops I visited, and the perfume I wore while down under; Michael Kors...yes, I smell Australia. Do I want to go back...what do you think??? The only thing missing now is another opportunity to wake up and walk to the surf...soon, I will be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment