George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where Have You Been?

I recently began asking myself where I disappeared to. Through all the work, raising three children on my own, paying bills, and just living, I lost my way for a while it seems. However...I'm baaaaccckkk.....muahahahaha! Yes, the focused, and adventurous self is finally back, confident and ready to move forward. I started to realize that when I average the age of my family longevity it is 86 years of age, give or take. I turn 42 this year. It is time to live the other half of my life contentedly and fully. Ballet classes (for me) begin on Thursday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment