George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Born To Be ALIVE!

So, today ended with bringing home fruit and veggies, and stowing them in the fridge. It began with "mom...can you take me to school?". Every day seemingly has a similar beginning and end. It is the time sandwiched in the middle that makes up the meat of the stories one lives out. The conquests, tragedy, laughable moments, and other such times. You blink, and the day has become a week, week a month, and months a past year. My goal is to be more in the moment "ALIVE" than simply muddling through to make it to the end of the day to repeat the routine. I keep hearing Ben Stein in Ferris Bueller..."Bueller? Bueller?"

Where was Bueller? Living, going a little nuts, yes, but living. Springtime is here, and I am shedding the shell I cocooned in. What moments do you intend to live in the near future? I will definitely LIVE my oldest daughter's graduation in June, the day after I turn 42...SCORE! There is so much to do, experience, and with zest. Let's get out there and do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment