George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Washing Machine-on a budget


Yes, this is the debut of my new washing machine. It is a Whirlpool Cabrio II. It is supposed to use 71% less water, and has more settings than Carter has liver pills! I am trying to set the laundry room up for delivery, so my dining room stuff is in the kitchen, and the laundry room stuff is in the dining room. My bedroom stuff (painting my bedroom too) is in the hallway and living room. Thank goodness for a door off the laundry room to the back yard!

I shopped around, and finally went to a Rent-A-Center and asked about rental returns. These are washing machines that a former client rented and returned before paying it off. They are still under warranty and maintained. Instead of $900, I will pay $465 90 days same as cash :-) So, I will make payments for a week or two to allow for any problems with the washing machine, and then pay it off prior to the three month time frame. Furthermore, I can return it at any time prior to paying it off if I do not wish to keep it....I can deal with this. This will be the first "new" washing machine I have ever had. WOOHOO! Let the laundry begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment