George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Monday, February 22, 2010

Oy! What's that in the fridge???

Well, I work full time, single mom, and tons of other jobs that I take on...chauffeur, personal banker to three teens, green grocer, housekeeper, plumber, personal shopper, etc. So, today when I opened up the fridge, and everyone else did too, and were able to sniff the odoriferous wafts coming from the abyss....and then closed the door waiting for the next one to clean it...I finally called in the parental authority (me). The "not me" ghost struck again, yet they all cleaned out the fridge. I was informed I need to go shopping again too....

No comments:

Post a Comment