George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chip off the old block...

Today marked the debut of my son's culinary arts class opening a bistro to the public. They create the menu, practice them, order for the expected crowd, prepare, serve, clean, cashier. All tips are to go to the program, and it was fantastic. A limited menu, open for one hour only, and well executed. No coffee or hot beverages though. George went with me today. He is observing lent, so he ordered the bruschetta. I had the pasta alfredo sans chicken. I have a little serving of chicken still in its to go souffle cup. Funny thing that...it is not something I enjoy eating at all. Any fowl or fish for that matter. Bring on the beef, and the vegetarian cuisine. Those are my favorites.

It was nice to sit with dad. He just got his hearing aids, and I have to be careful what I say now. He hears everything. :-) Congratulations son! Now, lets get your web site up and running...

No comments:

Post a Comment