George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ahhh, Mother Goose

"Hey Diddle Diddle, the Cat and the Fiddle, the Cow jumped over the Moon, the Little Dog laughed to see such sport, and the Dish ran away with the Spoon!"

Yes, I listened to my youngest play her viola last night...one of her nicknames is Cat. The cow...I won't expound...:) Little Dog, my oldest was born in the year of the Dog, and was definitely laughing this morning. The Dish would be the son...his culinary class has a field trip today to Pike Place Market in Seattle...I would say the handsome young man is the Dish, running with the Spoon to Seattle for the day:) Me, the old mother? I am busy working on files and redecorating my boudoir. Quite happy so far with the results. Two walls are finished (color is Red Clay from Benjamin Moore), and then the Erte artwork is ready, along with the new bedframe and 1920's wardrobe/armoir, both courtesy of Craigslist. Time for my bedframe to be photographed to be posted there as well. Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment