George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Morning To You!

Every morning since my kids and I have been in the single parent realm, 15 years so far, we have had some interesting mornings.

They generally begin with hugs and smiles, then some scuffling to get to the shower "first", and rustling up breakfast, then, a mad dash for the car to see who sits in the front seat. These next two months will be the last of the three kids all in school together. My oldest daughter graduates June 12th. WOOHOO! Yes, many more of those exuberant shouts will echo as the entire senior class of 2010 walks at Commencement. Then comes....the first car. Oh boy.

She loves VW's, Jeep's, and other such types. Bright colors are best in her estimation, particularly lime green, yellow, or orange. All colors I shy away from. My free spirit is quite the lady, and I do not fear for her well being. However, I do have concerns for her in the way of people taking advantage of her kind and generous nature. Well, we live and learn.

Hopefully, the future still holds, "Good Morning Mama!" for years to come. I had better give George a call...I owe him a good morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment