George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm IN!!!!

I have been busy as a bee since the last post, and yesterday, received my acceptance to the Pacific Lutheran University!! Now, I am in the midst of obtaining financial aid for myself and the graduating daughter simultaneously, in addition to working full time, and parenting my other two high school students. LIFE IS GOOD!

Enjoy your day and be thankful for your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment