George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Wonder of it All

"Loving you, is easy 'cause you're beautiful...everything that you do, keeps me loving you..."

This is where my kids and I start "La la la la la, la la la la la" and so on. If you ever want to hear cats get tortured in the alley, tune in when we attempt the high note ;)

The wonder of it, is how music can lighten a mood, a situation, or bring back such memories to people or groups. That song brings to mind lighthearted fun as a child myself, and later with my own children. It conveys a positive mood, message and feeling. Nearly an impossible song to hear, and feel down about.

I'm on the path to college. My oldest is as well. We will be entering together. If the youngest goes to Running Start next year, so will she. All that is needed is for brother to join in, and all four of us are in school together. It is a wonder to me, that we have the freedom to choose our course of studies, whether we go or not, and make what we can of ourselves. When I grow up....we shall see what happens;) After all, I am only 41 right now. I have AT LEAST another 40 years to go. 60 if I am lucky. Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment