George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Saturday, May 22, 2010

How Do You Spend Your Day???

Well, yesterday, I was in a conversation on Skype (great product by the way) to the Land of Oz. We were outlining how I budgeted/managed my time. In thinking back over the last 15 years of life, and what my days have entailed, it brings to light what you could do different or better currently, to improve on past experiences. Would I have done things differently in the past? A few things, yes. Mostly, no.

I do not feel as though I have missed out on the party scene or the grand events that others partake in. I have had some wild times, enjoyed wine tastings that went beyond wine tastings to other wine bars....I have ventured out to the fireworks at various places, attended concerts for Duran Duran, Rod Stewart/The Kin, had fun at the Scottish Highland Games (Clan Frasier baby!), took my trip to Fort Worden and hiked around, haunted The Swiss and The Fenix for some dancing and great live music, and of course, mothered my young, did the school activities, worked, and am now enrolling in college.

I love the fact that I do have a home in which to spend time in, revamp the decor, and soon, start entertaining in a new kitchen. That is the plan for the summer. New windows all around, fresh exterior paint, and a new floor kitchen set up. Life is good, and it gets better every day.

So, now that I was instructed on how to better manage my time, I must dash off to be "constructive";) Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment