George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Blowout

Oh yes, Black Friday Blowout Sales! Let's all line up now, in the cold and inclement weather for those items we cannot go without. Black Friday is a nightmare, to say the least, if you are attending a mall or outlet store that is popular for their product. WalMart....I don't even want to think about it.

Black Friday was never anything I was raised participating in, and when I was married, my former mother-in-law and her daughter would go out around three in the morning to go shopping. I never saw the appeal. I must admit, I have gone twice, but never to really any great "must have it now" type of sale.

This year, I may go online and search for books I need in my Spring Semester at school since Amazon sent me a coupon, but that will be the extent of any shopping I do tomorrow. The holidays used to be a great deal more fun when I was growing up in the Seattle area. We focused on each other, not a consumer driven season.

No comments:

Post a Comment