George & 2 Oldest Daughters

George & 2 Oldest Daughters
George, Oldest Daughter, and Me, 2nd Daughter 1968.

Caroline and Oldest Daughter

Caroline and Oldest Daughter
Caroline and Oldest Daughter in Photo Booth 1964

Boy George

Boy George
George and younger sister in 1940's

George and his Oldest Daughter

George and his Oldest Daughter
George and His Oldest Daughter 1964 in Photo Booth

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baby Learns to Drive

Not too terribly long ago, I had a young girl running around asking "what is that" or "can I try that"? Now, she is asking, "Hey, when are we going? I want to drive." Yes, my youngest is 18, a freshman in college, and a very good driver. Today she took the initiative to scour my truck, and look up insurance quotes. Be still my heart, I may not have to drive her anywhere much longer....that is both exciting and terrifying simultaneously. I am proud of this young lady, my baby, all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment